Thursday 1 May 2014

Jen's Date



Jen obviously enjoys being the regular partner in our threesome and has learnt a lot, but I think she is right to start looking for a serious relationship for herself.  Everyone needs a special person.  I think she ought to spread herself out a bit more. He search is split between going to the pub in town - where she knows everyone anyway - and Plenty of Fish.  But what do I know - I am not on the dating scene.


Anyway she seems to spend ages talking to unsuitable men on PoF.  But I suppose it is a numbers game.  Trawl through enough and eventually you'll find one.  Anyway after weeks of trying she has finally found someone who she wants to meet and who wants to meet her.

She hasn't decided what she is going to tell him yet about what she has been getting up to this year.  I think honesty is the best policy, but there is no need to be honest straight away up front.

Anyway he looks good in his picture, has a good job and if he wrote his own profile he is pretty articulate.  There is nothing to suggest any kinky tendencies, but I don't suppose that means anything.

She is worrying about every aspect.  What she should say to him, what she should wear, is she too fat for someone that good looking.  I hope it goes well despite all this.  I am going to be picking her up afterwards so I'll be the first to hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment