Monday 19 May 2014

Obedience - Physical Things Matter


Obedience is supposed to be something that comes naturally to a submissive woman, and it certainly does to me.  But the fact that it comes naturally means it isn't something I have really thought about.  And the fact is, I am only obedient to men I find physically attractive, and physically  attractive in the right way.


This is going to sound really shallow, but there are some really non-negotiable things here. He has to be taller than me by at least 2 and preferably 3 inches.  He doesn't have to have the face of a greek god, but he does need to be fairly good looking.  And he needs to be fit and active.  I can't stand someone who slouches.

It also really helps if his cock is reasonably big.  I just can't imagine submitting to someone not so well endowed.

So judge me for my shallowness if you like, but that is how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment