Friday 6 August 2010

First date with Dan

I really need to shake off my older men habit. Dan is 39 and he seems young! Anyway, we went for a drink in town. He had driven in so wasn't drinking, but I was. He surprised me by suggesting a meal. He was parked in the car park in Brewer Street and knew a place nearby (something and something it was called). We got a table even though we didn't get there till nearly 10. We had some crab (yummy) and a bottle of wine which I drunk most of.

He drove me home and we arrived outside the house at about 12. I was going to say goodbye but my goodbye kiss was a bit too long and it turned into a snog. It went on a bit and somehow my hand ended up on his cock, which was really stiff. I felt all proud of myself - I was a bit drunk - and to my surprise I found myself unzipping his trousers. I think a bit of me wanted to show off and impress him. Anyway, after a bit of fumbling I managed to get his cock out. It was very long and smooth. It was about the thickness of a banana. I hesitated and looked at him. He looked back sort of pleased. So in my mouth it went.

Having got that far I didn't quite know what to do next so I squeezed the shaft a bit, sucked a little and played with the tip with my tongue. I felt him pushing in and out a bit so I responded by bobbing my head up and down a bit. Although he had been hard when I started I could feel him getting even stiffer. I thought I had better stop before things got out of hand. This proved a bit harder than I thought because as I pulled my head up I felt his hand on the back.

He didn't try to stop me though.

But he did say. "I want more of that'.

'You had better come in then' I replied. This definitely hadn't been the game plan. I was supposed to be getting back to being a normal girl dating non-kinky guys and here I was gobbling him in the car and inviting him in on the first date. And not even using the coffee pretext.

We went straight in, up the stairs and into my bedroom. I think he thought I was more drunk than I actually was because he undressed me. We had a bit of a snog then he laid me on my back and put his cock back into my mouth. He was kneeling over the top of me and holding my wrists in his hands.

I have had a lot of men's cocks in my mouth over the last year, but this was a bit different. He was in control and doing just what he wanted. I also liked the smoothness and hardness. and it seemed to just fill my mouth in a satisfying way. He settled into a rhythm for what seemed like quite a long time, then speeded up a bit and again I noticed him getting a bit bigger. Then in an instant my mouth was full. He really did produce a lot. I swallowed it down while he stayed in my mouth as his erection deflated. (Another new experience.)

After that I needed a drink so we got dressed and went back downstairs.

'You are quite dominant in bed, aren't you.' I said.

'Oh yes. You don't the half of it' he replied.

Looking for a normal guy hadn't got off to a great start. But I wanted to see him again. When he suggested his place next weekend, I agreed straight away.

1 comment:

  1. *grin* And why are we looking for a "normal" guy or trying to be a "normal girl" dating "non-kinky" guys? ;) If I may be so bold as to inquire? Celine

    ReplyDelete