Sunday 6 April 2014

Watching Someone Else Whipped

Dave has taken to a routine of a regular discipline session every evening before our evening meal.  He finishes work about 5 and now it is light we meet up in the gym afterwards.  Jen joins us if she is around.  We both strip naked and put on collars.  He then orders one of us to tie the other to the horse and administers whatever he is in the mood for - about 20 strokes usually.

Jen isn't always here, but he seems to have a preference for punishing her at the moment so I have had a few experiences securing her in place and then standing back and watching.  It is quite enjoyable doing the tying. It is very satisfying getting someone tightly into place.  Watching the punishment is arousing.  I know what it feels like to be in that position and I can judge how painful a particular blow is.  It is good to see the look on David's face as well.  I don't often get to see the determination and concentration on it.

It is also great to see the skin on the bottom going red.  I don't feel so bad about how big my bum is now.  It must look as good as Jen's does.




No comments:

Post a Comment