Monday 13 January 2014

Miss X

I'd better keep her name secret.  It is a million to one chance she would come across this blog but you never know.

Miss X works in a jewellery shop in the nearest town.  It is a quiet shop so I have had a chance to talk to her a few times.  She is about my age, maybe a shade older but she is much more grown up.  She didn't go to University and lives on her own in a flat above a shop in the same street that she works in.  She is blond and blue eyed like me, and is really pretty.  She is a little plump, but even so I can't believe she hasn't got a boyfriend.  This is the only hard fact I have about her at the moment.

I am not even sure she is heterosexual - it is hard to ask without appearing bigoted.  But we are now on first name terms and that it the first stage.  Next I must found out about what she does and where she goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment