Saturday 20 February 2010

A night out with a funny ending

I went out with Aly and Kim. No particular reason. Ended up in a pub in the Kings Road in Chelsea.

There I got talking to a guy. It turned out he was with his mates. Aly and Kim wanted to get back but I stayed talking to him. Come closing time he invited me back to his place. His four friends came too.

I was a bit drunk. He told me to strip down to my underwear. He was showing off in front of his mates. But despite this I did as he told.

Then he told me to kneel down and open my mouth. I found that I just had to do what he said. Instinctively I put my hands behind my back. It just seemed the right thing to do. I also closed my eyes. All the other guys were watching and I didn't want to make eye contact with them. He took my head in his hands and pushed his cock into my mouth. I was a bit worried that I wouldn't know what to do, but he just held my tight while he moved in and out. After the initial shock it was quite a nice feeling. He was sort of going to about the middle of my tongue and back to my teeth. It seemed to go on for ages, but I suppose it was only a couple of minutes and then he speeded up a bit and started pushing a bit deeper. I started to panic a bit because I thought I might be sick but he suddenly stopped and I could taste him coming into my mouth.

I was a bit dubious about swallowing.   But here I was in the middle of the room with all these people looking at me. As he pulled out I found that it was the only thing I could do - I couldn't spit it out on the carpet!

'Who's next?' he asked.

Another guy appeared in front of me, unzipped and once again my mouth was full.

After the fourth guy had had me, I thought it was over and I went to get up. But the first one wanted another go. He wasn't quite as hard this time and he seemed to go faster and deeper to make up for it. The others were the same second time though the last one - he was called Clive which seemed an odd name because he was black - didn't come the second time. I don't think that they were going to go for a third shot anyway, but by this time I was desperate for a drink so I stood up and put my blouse back on.

I think that they wanted me to stay so they could have more fun with me, but I decided that I had better go before I got into trouble.



1 comment:

  1. you are with out question shorn's type of girl.

    shorn

    sexy swallowing slut

    ReplyDelete